UTCSTAFF Archives

May 2006

UTCSTAFF@RAVEN.UTC.EDU

From:
Valerah Hodges <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Valerah Hodges <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 24 May 2006 14:45:15 -0400
Something new has been added to our June 2nd faculty and staff
picnic.  As part of our "County Fair" theme this year, we are going
to have a dessert baking contest, so any of you who are well known
for your desserts, please plan on entering this contest. Your entries
can be cookies, pies, cakes etc.  We will have 1st, 2nd and 3rd place
winners and a panel of judges from our own staff will judge these
delicious desserts.  This contest will serve two purposes; to show
our baking talents and to give money to a worthy cause which UTC is
famous for.  Once the winners are selected, the desserts will be sold
@ $.50 cents a slice or you can purchase the whole  pie, cake, etc.
with the money going to United Way, so be sure and bring your dollars
and support our cooks and United Way.  Please let me know by email by
Tuesday, May 30th if you would like to enter this contest so we will
have an idea of how many are interested and of course it goes without
saying that we already know we have many good cooks on this
campus.  See you Friday, June 2nd 11:30 - 2:00 p.m. for lots of fun!!!!

* UTCSTAFF home page:  http://raven.utc.edu/archives/utcstaff.html *
* unsubscribe:  mailto:[log in to unmask]  *
*   subscribe:  mailto:[log in to unmask]    *