HP3000-L Archives

April 2006, Week 2

From:
Michael Baier <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Michael Baier <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 10 Apr 2006 10:36:08 -0400
On Mon, 10 Apr 2006 06:56:19 -0500, Jay Maynard <[log in to unmask]>
wrote:

>On Mon, Apr 10, 2006 at 01:45:34AM -0400, Michael Baier wrote:
>> >You totally fail to understand that, to a large number of Americans,
Bush
>> >is the right man doing the right job.
>> what job would that be? What has he done right so far?
>
>He's kept America strong both home and abroad.
What do you mean by that? Who or what did he made strong?
The main thing that he made strong was the deficit. That is very solid and
strong, indeed.

> He's undone several of his predecessor's screwups, and pretty much
banished Sarah Brady from the
>national stage.
>The American economy is working just fine, and creating new jobs rapidly.

The deficit is at the highest level. Slowly we are getting new jobs.
However most of them in China and Pakistan.