HP3000-L Archives

April 2006, Week 2

From:
Denys Beauchemin <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Mon, 10 Apr 2006 18:35:40 -0500
It's time for honesty.  I didn't really read Wirt's post; it's just
too predictable.  Whatever is bad, W is responsible for it.

I do agree with Wirt that Helen Thomas is indeed the
(Howard  "Yeaaahhhh") Dean of the White House press corps but she's
just doesn't have as much self-control as Dr. Dean and he is more
feminine in a metrosexual way.  :-)

Denys