HP3000-L Archives

April 2006, Week 1

From:
Larry Barnes <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Larry Barnes <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 5 Apr 2006 07:12:03 -0700
How innocent are we?

Questions given to a First Grader for advancement to the third grade.

Ms. Brooks (his teacher is asking the questions to the student in the
principals' office)
Harry is the name of the first grader.

Ms. Brooks: "What does a cow have for of that I only have two of?"
Harry:  ____________

Ms. Brooks: "What is in your pants that you have but I do not have?"

Ms. Brooks: "What does a do that a man steps into?"

Ms. Brooks: "What starts with a "C", ends with "T", is hairy, ova,
delicious and contains thin, whitish liquid?"

Ms. Brooks: "What goes in hard and pink then comes out soft and sticky?"

Above are the questions, fill in the blanks.  I will send the story on
Friday with Harry's answers.