HP3000-L Archives

March 2006, Week 4

From:
Jeff Kubler <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Jeff Kubler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 22 Mar 2006 11:05:04 -0800
John,
Here is another interesting thought based on our own self
interest.  Doesn't anyone make a correlation between 9/11/2001 and
11/14/2001??  The attack sadly cost us 3000+ U.S. lives and it is my view
that 9/11 cost us the future of the HP 3000.  The HP 3000 could have
continued and might have without the disaster and its affect on the
economy.  Would that the previous administration to Bush's had taken action
and we might yet have a future for the HP 3000!
Thanks,
Jeff Kubler

Kubler Consulting, Inc.
541-745-7457