HP3000-L Archives

March 2006, Week 3

From:
Reid Baxter <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Tue, 21 Mar 2006 13:06:43 -0500
I have been asked to produce a VESOFT's Deactivated Users Report report
(simple) as an attachment in either spreadsheet or Notepad format (not so
simple). I need to have the user names etc (file seclist=$stdlist, output
->LP) information included. I found an old HP3000-L archive hit on this
topic, but a). I don't appear to have the latest version of JTMAILP ( I
have "JTMAIL - mail transport program, Version 1.1.2a (C) 1995 - Vanguard
Computer Services Pty Ltd") and in the post the user eludes to having a
custom program that replaces CR's for CRLF prior to running uuencode to
produce the Notpad file.

Is this something that HP2RTF could be used for ? Currently I'm trying to
manipulate the carriage controls but am beginning to wonder whether I
should just extract the necessary info from the report (most all of it) and
reformat it myself. Any enlightenment on this topic would be appreciated.

Note: I did visit the www.vcs.com.au website, but I don't see a download
link. The version I have was supplied by our application software vendor.

Regards,

Reid E. Baxter