HP3000-L Archives

March 2006, Week 3

From:
"Johnson, Tracy" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Johnson, Tracy
Date:
Tue, 21 Mar 2006 10:47:27 -0500
Robert Mills asks:

> My question:
>
> Is there any way of returning a job back to it's original
> capabilities after GODXL has been run?
>

> regards,

More seriously however, presuming GODXL sets the same bit that VESoft's
version does.  One can presume running VESoft's MORTAL resets the same
bit.

I don't really know if it does but I'm guessing.  I'm basing my
statement on they way I learned how the GOD program works many years
ago.  It may have changed.

Tracy Johnson
Measurement Specialties, Inc.

BT