HP3000-L Archives

March 2006, Week 3

From:
"Legault, Raymond D" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Legault, Raymond D
Date:
Tue, 21 Mar 2006 06:20:09 -0800
Howard

Our operators try to clean the drive just before the light is due to
come on.

The have a checklist and write down when the drive needs to be cleaned
or had to be cleaned.

We have had the drives require cleaning in the middle of the backup.

Ray