HP3000-L Archives

March 2006, Week 3

From:
Tracy Pierce <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Tracy Pierce <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 16 Mar 2006 13:48:03 -0800
Pretty cool, huh?  I've even seen print jobs finish cleanly, not even a
single duplicated page, when the computer CRASHES halfway thru the job.
But it was on NT, and I sure didn't go to a lot of trouble trying to
reproduce it.  Lucky maybe?  I sure thought so.  Thanks for the
opportunity to announce it; I never expect it to be believed, but no
really good reason for it to be impossible.