SCUBA-SE Archives

March 2006

From:
Michael Doelle <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 10 Mar 2006 19:22:42 -0500
Lee said,

>Nope.  I don't have anything to prove to you except you don't know as much
about my diving as you thought.<

Fair enough.

>> You bet, Lee. You're a bullshitter par exellance. After 6 Beck's at the
>> Two  Georges you once admitted that you probably had only done "maybe
1000
>> dives".

>You heard wrong.

Nope, I was there. You were not sure, since you never recorded anything. So
you lowered your estimate. Don't blame you. Whenever I do my final log of
the year, I always think that, hey, "it seemed like a lot more dives than
that".

>> Although you thought that ' as 2000 somehow sounded better.
>Now you're making things up.

That used to be your 'official" number. Until tou heard about MT's 5000.
Then you speculated about forging your log. That should be in the archives
also, in case you would like to deny that too.

>How many dives did I do during the time you lived in Florida?

I'd say about 60 with me.  In 2 years.

>I see.  Tech Diver is fair game, but rec.scuba isn't.  You have some odd
standards.

Odd only to you.

Why?  Because I also used to post on techdiver. While I have never been a
poster on rec.scuba (2 posts? Or maybe 3 posts max? And one of them because
of you dragging my name over there).

And yes, I also don't like it when Bob x-posts stuff over there.

So you can take me to task about stuff I posted to techdiver or cavers in
the past if you like. Or scuba.L for that matter. But I don't post to
rec.scuba. Never did, never had much interest in it. I just sometimes scan
it.

>  You won't. ..<

... be in Davie.  Obviously not. I'll probably be somewhere way out East in
a place full of Orientals.

>Bob and I agree, your offer wasn't much of an offer.  Of course he didn't
know he was agreeing with me at the time.  He'll change his mind soon.<

That'll be between you and da Feeesh.

>I apoligized for what I thought I should.  I'm not apologizing for what I
think was justified.<

You did? When?

I'll accept an apology from you for dragging our conflict over to another
list any time.

michi