SCUBA-SE Archives

March 2006

From:
Reef Fish <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 7 Mar 2006 20:15:20 -0500
On Tue, 7 Mar 2006 19:50:54 -0500, Lee Bell <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

>> You cannot reply at all or comment in any way, because any comment, no
matter how insulting, is seen by the
>> perpetrators as encouragement.
>
>Ignore what you don't like and comment only on what you do.  It's not a
perfect answer, but it's the best available . . . or block the senders
that offend you most and take a chance on missing what little of value may
come by.

>Lee

                 THIS   IS    HOW    LEE    DID    IT

This was how Lee Bell used his "blocked sender's list"

Lee said he had me in his killfile years ago, which explains
the fact that after he had been completely debunked on a
FACTUAL issue once, he came back THREE more times, making
the same mistaken which had already been corrected.

BECAUSE Lee blocked MY post that debunked him!   So, he
kept making a fool of himself, on the SAME thing, over and
over and over again!

This was one of them:

Date: Tue, 12 Jul 2005 11:10:36 GMT
Subject: Re: which diver are you ?

Lee>  I wonder if Bob has figured out what an EPIRB is yet.

ROTFLMAO!   Lee had his head in the hole where the sun don't shine
for so long that

(1) He had to dig deeeeeep to come up with a topic that was
    FIVE YEARS old, discussed in a listserv LIST, and NOT
    in rec.scuba.locations, or any of the three newsgroups.

(2) He didn't realized that he had already been thoroughly
    trashed on the EPIRB topic the LAST time he brought it out
    and I had already responded on July 13:

http://tinyurl.com/bdws6

============= end excerpt of my post of July 13.