SCUBA-SE Archives

March 2006

From:
Lee Bell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 3 Mar 2006 18:37:10 -0500
> How many tanks do you own that go from full to empty with a weight shift
> of
> 2 lbs?

How many of your tanks go from full to empty during a dive?

I have 9 tanks that shift from about 2 lbs negative to about 2 lbs positive
during a dive.

> Of course it is possible to dive without a BC. But you need to compensate
> by finning, breathing pattern won't do it.

You may need to, I don't.

MD> Now that is really funny. As far as I can tell, rec.scuba ideology says
> that  calling the cops is for limp-wristed Canadians and Europeans.
> Law-abiding 2nd amenders don't need the cops, they take care of that on
> their own.

So, my diving is not all you know little about.  No surprise.

> I see. It misfired?

Nope.  I had alternatives.

LB>That's what being a law abiding citizen is about.  Read the law, then
you'll
understand better.

> What does it say?

Find it for yourself.

LB>Not at all.  He provoked the incident and I had a witness.  You really
should have quit while you're ahead.  You know nothing of the incident and
about as much about US and Florida law.<

> Florida law has changed since then. And I know about 'the incident'
> because
> YOU told me about it. In private. So I assume you didn't lie when you told
> me about it. And I never mentioned that incident until you posted about it
> yourself on RS.

Same law, then and now.

Perhaps you think I should have killed George.  I don't.  If that's being a
weenie, well, I guess I am.  I, however, was the one left standing in the
parking lot when it was all over.

Lee