HP3000-L Archives

February 2006, Week 3

From:
J Dolliver <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Wed, 15 Feb 2006 12:29:10 +0000

What was the real story behind the shooting "wisky bottle shooting" after a good day of drinking?

Does the VP take part in the bottle?

Why else would you leave a gap in reporting a shooting or not let the police investigate until12 to 18 hrs later. Sort of like when Kennedy drove his car off a bridge and went home so he could sober up.

-------------- Original message from Wirt Atmar <[log in to unmask]>: --------------