HP3000-L Archives

February 2006, Week 3

From:
Jay Maynard <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Jay Maynard <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 16 Feb 2006 12:00:54 -0600
On Thu, Feb 16, 2006 at 10:51:02AM -0500, Michael Baier wrote:
> I'd concede that the vice president is probably not their favorite
> politician. But in terms of it "mattering" -- did it matter to the average
> American that Bill Clinton was fooling around on his wife,

Once again, the Left obscures the issue.

The issue was not htat Clinton was fooling around on Hillary.
The issue was that Clinton committed a felony in office.

> or that Vince Foster committed suicide

That's just the issue: there's plenty of reason to believe Foster didn't
commit suicide.

No, the real reason the Left is up in arms about this is that it's another
reason to vilify two of their favorite targets at the same time: the Bush
administration and guns.
--
Jay Maynard, K5ZC                    http://www.conmicro.cx
http://jmaynard.livejournal.com      http://www.tronguy.net