HP3000-L Archives

February 2006, Week 3

From:
Denys Beauchemin <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Wed, 15 Feb 2006 17:39:05 -0600
Hi Joe, sorry for taking so long to reply, work does get in the way.
You are absolutely correct, it is a democratic paper with a slant and
they do make up the news.

What I don't understand is the left's frenzy about this event.  This
was a private shooting of a private citizen, on private land, with a
private shotgun, during Cheney's private time.  You guys explained to
us that it was Ok for Bill Clinton to get "favors" in private, even at
the White House and that it was ok for him to rape women as long as it
was in private and it didn't affect the way he did his job.

BTW, someone sent me a hilarious skit of a comedian making fun of
GWB.  It is great.  I am sending it to Joe, but Raven will knock it
out.  If anyone else wants to have it, please let me know.

Denys