HP3000-L Archives

February 2006, Week 1

From:
Jerry Fochtman <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Jerry Fochtman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 6 Feb 2006 23:12:00 -0600
I realize that several folks don't follow links, but there wasn't any other way
I could easily make available the graphic images of a couple interesting
problems I thought some might like to attempt to solve (no...I don't currently
have the solutions...but would be interested to see if anyone else has
the same ideas to solve them...

Anyway, for those inclined to enjoy a good challenge, see if you can determine
the answers to the 3 problems on this PDF  :-)

http://www.kingwoodcable.com/thefochtmans/Pictures/Problems.pdf