UTCSTAFF Archives

February 2006

UTCSTAFF@RAVEN.UTC.EDU

From:
Katheryn Thompson <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Katheryn Thompson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 23 Feb 2006 12:30:20 -0800
Dear All,
         I have placed my home on the market for sale.  It is in a
wonderful location for anyone working here, on Federal St. in N. Chatt.
Five minutes from campus. The house was completely renovated eight years
ago. At that time they took it all the way down to the studs and rebuilt
it. All of the major house systems were replaced and upgraded. It is a
lovely open floor plan, with a large deck, generous off-street parking and
a spacious, sub-dividable double lot on one of the larger N. Chatt.
streets, with easy access to N. Market and Hixson Pike. The house is
two-bedroom, 1 bath, perfect for a single, a couple, or small family. It is
walking distance to the N. Chatt. schools.
         The sale of this house is being handled by Mitchell Everhart at
Assist-2-Sell. The full description can be seen through the web site
at   easyhomeseller.com. This must be accessed through Yahoo, Google
doesn't find it.

Katheryn A. Thompson Phd.
Assistant Professor of Spanish
University of Tennessee Chattanooga
Department of Foreign Languages & Literatures
Brock 208D, Dept. 2152
615 McCallie Ave.
Chattanooga, TN 37405
(423) 425-4147

* UTCSTAFF home page:  http://raven.utc.edu/archives/utcstaff.html *
* unsubscribe:  mailto:[log in to unmask]  *
*   subscribe:  mailto:[log in to unmask]    *