UTCSTAFF Archives

February 2006

UTCSTAFF@RAVEN.UTC.EDU

From:
Mary Coleman <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Mary Coleman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 23 Feb 2006 11:42:46 -0500
You can also go the UTC Web Page and click on Major/Dept.

Then go to Academic Department.

When you click on the department you need you will find a listing of all
faculty with their phone numbers as well the FAX No. and Dept. No.

Department Heads and Staff may want to use this to make sure all their
departmental information is up-to-date.

Mary Coleman

Mary Coleman
Administrative Assistant
The Unviversity of Tenneseee at Chattanooga
Department of Political Science, Public Administration,    and Nonprofit
Managment.
417 Fletcher Hall,  Dept. 6356
615 McCallie Avenue
Chattanooga, TN 37403-2598