UTCSTAFF Archives

February 2006

UTCSTAFF@RAVEN.UTC.EDU

From:
Alice Tym <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Alice Tym <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 3 Feb 2006 07:55:30 -0500
Tuesday, February 7, (NEXT TUESDAY), at 7 pm in Bretske Hall, Dr. Ann
Holmes of the UTC Geology Department will speak on the geology of Wyoming.
She has done extensive field research in the area and is an engaging
speaker. The meeting is free to all and we hope that you will wish to join
the club. Bring a friend.

February 19 is our field trip to collect crinoid fossils and geodes. Our
March meeting will include jewelry-making from these specimens.
We will also be planning our field trip to Oregon in August.

* UTCSTAFF home page:  http://raven.utc.edu/archives/utcstaff.html *
* unsubscribe:  mailto:[log in to unmask]  *
*   subscribe:  mailto:[log in to unmask]    *