UTCSTAFF Archives

February 2006

UTCSTAFF@RAVEN.UTC.EDU

From:
Linda Hill <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Linda Hill <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 10 Feb 2006 11:24:41 -0500
I am passing along the following for my secretary who is trying to find a good home for this kitty

This is really important, really.

Would anyone be interested in a FREE cat?  Phoebe is a petite, one-year-old tortoise with white feet.  Very affectionate but not a lap cat.  Always been indoors but truly longs to be outside. She has not been spayed.

You ask why give away something so wonderful??????

Well, actually, she isn’t mine but my daughter’s.  They have an older cat when they  rescued Phoebe a year ago.  The younger cat is sooo sweet and playful even though she is a year old that she is really working on the older cat’s nerves to the point that Kiki (the older cat) is becoming somewhat neurotic  so Michelle feels it is time to find a home for the precious kitty.

She is a local chick and just lives a few blocks from UTC.  If anyone is interested, please, please let me know.

Thanks,Sara

Sara Wilson

UTC-EHS Nurse Anesthesia Concentration

975 E. Third Street

Chattanooga, TN 37403

423-778-7760

FAX 423-778-7259

*note new email address*

Linda Hill, CRNA, DNSc
Associate Professor/Coordinator
MSN Nurse Anesthesia Concentration
School of Nursing
University of Tennessee Chattanooga
Office Number (423) 778-4563

* UTCSTAFF home page:  http://raven.utc.edu/archives/utcstaff.html *
* unsubscribe:  mailto:[log in to unmask]  *
*   subscribe:  mailto:[log in to unmask]    *