UTCSTAFF Archives

February 2006

UTCSTAFF@RAVEN.UTC.EDU

From:
"Dr. Deborah A. McAllister" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Dr. Deborah A. McAllister
Date:
Thu, 9 Feb 2006 10:42:27 -0400
Nora Goodman, a chemistry teacher at LVHS and an M.Ed. candidate at UTC,
needs science fair judges on Monday. If you can help, even for an hour or
two, it would be appreciated. See below, and reply to Nora
([log in to unmask]) if you can help.

Thanks.

--
Dr. Deborah A. McAllister, Ed.D., UC Foundation Professor
The University of Tennessee at Chattanooga

Phone: (423) 425-5376 - FAX: (423) 425-5380 - Home: (423) 842-1607
Email: [log in to unmask]