UTCSTAFF Archives

February 2006

UTCSTAFF@RAVEN.UTC.EDU

From:
kelley veazey <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
kelley veazey <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 6 Feb 2006 08:49:36 -0500
The Alzheimer's Support Group will meet Wednesday, February 8, 2006.

(brown bag lunch meeting)

12:00 pm

118 Holt Hall

We will resume watching the video of the seminar with Mary Lucro,
"Behaviors/Interventions:  Understanding and Managing difficult Dementia
Behavior."

The UTC Alzheimer's Support Group is for those who have a family member of
friend who suffers from Alzheimer's Disease.

The meeting is sponsored by the Southeast Chapter of the Alzheimer's
Association and is open to the UTC campus as well as the Chattanooga
community.

You are welcome to bring your lunch.

Please contact me, if you have any questions.

Kelley Veazey

History Department

X4561

* UTCSTAFF home page:  http://raven.utc.edu/archives/utcstaff.html *
* unsubscribe:  mailto:[log in to unmask]  *
*   subscribe:  mailto:[log in to unmask]    *