UTCSTAFF Archives

February 2006

UTCSTAFF@RAVEN.UTC.EDU

From:
Michelle Rigler <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Michelle Rigler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 3 Feb 2006 16:32:41 -0500
Happy Friday everyone,

I just wanted to take a minute to share a really great experience I had
with an Aramark employee this week.

A colleague and I were carrying some very heavy boxes in the University
Center trying to get to the third floor. After walking through a very
crowded cafeteria with many people bumping into us and rushing past us,
a man from the cafeteria approached us and asked if he could help.

Fredrick Holland is new to Aramark. He didn't know us, but offered to
carry the boxes for us. After a very long day and many people rushing by
in their own worlds, it was so refreshing to have someone step out and
offer to help, expecting nothing in return.

I would like to publicly thank Fredrick for recognizing that we were
struggling and offering your help. You truly brightened my week.

Michelle Rigler

Michelle Rigler

Office for Students with Disabilities

University of Tennessee at Chattanooga

423-425-4006

* UTCSTAFF home page:  http://raven.utc.edu/archives/utcstaff.html *
* unsubscribe:  mailto:[log in to unmask]  *
*   subscribe:  mailto:[log in to unmask]    *