SCUBA-SE Archives

February 2006

From:
Lee Bell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 26 Feb 2006 10:43:09 -0500
"Michael Doelle" wrote:

> Your statement that you compensate with lung volume > alone, is still
> incorrect.

I didn't say lung volume, I said breathing patterns.

>  It is physiologically impossible, and that was pointed out to you in the
> techdiver thread. The fact that you 'think' you
> do it via lung volume is irrelevant.

If you insist.  Just call me a miracle worker.  All your comments and all of
Bobs mean absolutely dick.  I do it, hence it is possible.  Thousands of
divers did it before there were BCDs to help those that didn't.  It's been a
common practice for longer than you, or I, have been diving.

> Now that is really funny. As far as I can tell, rec.scuba ideology says
> that  calling the cops is for limp-wristed Canadians and Europeans.
> Law-abiding 2nd amenders don't need the cops, they take care of that on
> their own.

Just goes to show how little you know about it.

> So you should have shoved your Glock in GMIII's face instead. If only to
> live up to the tough guy stance you all like so much on rec.guns.

At the time I carried an AMT backup in .380.  I didn't have a Glock back
then.

> But you didn't. So there.

That's what being a law abiding citizen is about.  Read the law, then you'll
understand better.

LB>George, wisely, decided he'd rather drive his own
car out of the parking lot that ride out in the back of a police car.  I
doubt that he knew, or knows today, how close he came to riding in an
ambulance instead. <<

> Bwahhahaha. YOU beating up Irvine? You wouldn't even get away with that
> claim on rec.scuba.  To me it sounds like you were lucky to end the day
> with an intact nose.

I'm not particularly worried about getting away with that statement because
that's not the statement I made.  Now you're putting words in my mouth.
Bullet holes usually require hospitalization.

> No, wait, you claim that you COULD have shot him. Well, Lee, not even you
> are that stupid. You know damn well, you'd be somewhere without internet
> acces now. But you think he was lucky. Boy are you far removed from
> reality.

Not at all.  He provoked the incident and I had a witness.  You really
should have quit while you're ahead.  You know nothing of the incident and
about as much about US and Florida law.

Lee