SCUBA-SE Archives

February 2006

Date:
Sat, 25 Feb 2006 15:48:55 -0000
Hi Bob,
I'm sorry to hear Sue's news.
I'm not sure whether it is better or worse when your partner dives and you
cant!
My husband never did dive - claustrophobia prevented him ever wearing a
mask - so when I had to stop it was not, for him, a life changing event. But
you may feel that you have to curtail your own diving activities but you
have seemed to be doing that anyway recently.
Give Sue my deepest condolances and tell her that sometimes snorkelling is
good!
Its far more difficult to find a good snorkelling site than a dive site.
Carol