SCUBA-SE Archives

February 2006

From:
Lee Bell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 2 Feb 2006 11:33:36 -0500
This must be a time for visitors, here and in Oz.

I just got a call from Carol Reid.  She's in Fort Lauderdale.  I've a
commitment for tonight, but I'm off all day tomorrow.  Weather permitting, I
may take her for a tour of the Everglades and then back to Ft. Lauderdale
for some 'Merican food, or perhaps drinks at the Island Girl Bar (my patio).
It's probably not up to the standards of Strike's Reef, but it's a whole lot
closer to home.

I'm quite pleased to have a chance to meet Carol..

Lee

The trouble with our liberal friends is not that they're ignorant: It's just
that they know so much that isn't so.