HP3000-L Archives

January 2006, Week 5

From:
Jay Maynard <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Jay Maynard <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 30 Jan 2006 06:36:37 -0600
On Mon, Jan 30, 2006 at 06:25:20AM -0500, Wirt Atmar wrote:
> other than of course strongly advocating to anyone who will listen that
> someone else's child be sent off to some foreign war for your perverted
> entertainment.

The leftists who keep carping this way always omit that the "child" is an
adult who has volunteered to be int he military, and quite often has
volunteered to be in Iraq.

I know of no conservative who considers war entertaining. I'd be perfectly
happy if there was no such thing as war. Unfortunately, that's simply not
possible.
--
Jay Maynard, K5ZC                    http://www.conmicro.cx
http://jmaynard.livejournal.com      http://www.tronguy.net