HP3000-L Archives

January 2006, Week 4

From:
Eben Yong <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Eben Yong <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 24 Jan 2006 23:11:37 -0500
Hi Folks... We're looking for a technology consultant who can come in,
examine our software applications and compare that with our business needs
and then come up with some recommendations as to how we might proceed into
the future.  We're not looking for folks to come in and try to sell us
software/hardware; rather someone who can give a reasonably objective
opinion on what solutions we might employ to solve the business issues at
hand.  I know this is rather broad.  So here's more info to fine-tune it.
We're an HMO (healthcare industry) and adapting to the rapid pace of
change in healthcare.  This has resulted in a rather mixed bag of tricks
(both internal programs and vendor apps) and it's time to take a look at
things and see if we can make our technology landscape a bit less
heterogeneous and more interoperable.  So... bottom line, any suggestions
as to who I could call about this potential gig?  Thanks!

Eben Yong
Health Plan of San Mateo