HP3000-L Archives

January 2006, Week 4

From:
Timothy Atwood <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Timothy Atwood <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 24 Jan 2006 16:57:02 -0800
Oops. simply mistyped command. I meant;

:NETCONTROL STOP;NET=TRLAN

HELP NETCONTROL shows it is the regular MPE command.

Sorry about that. many of our special command file evolved from MacMillan
Bloedel. For some reason those people loved "SHUT" rather than "STOP" as a
word. So I tend to switch the two words around when typing commands on the
fly. Of course when I mistakenly type NETCONTROL SHUT on the HP3000, it
immediately tells me it do not understand it. Email does not do that ;-o