HP3000-L Archives

January 2006, Week 3

From:
Chuck Ryan <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Chuck Ryan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 16 Jan 2006 14:30:09 -0600

Thank you for the suggestion.

With DBGeneral issuing an EXIT command will suspend the process while
using the QUIT command forces a terminate. I am using a QUIT command to
end the app and it does appear to be shutting the process down properly.

In my case the problem was not an issue with DBGeneral, it runs fine and
terminates as expected, but with early exiting of the loop and sometimes
executing statements that follow the loop as part of the loop.