HP3000-L Archives

January 2006, Week 1

From:
"Johnson, Tracy" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Johnson, Tracy
Date:
Tue, 3 Jan 2006 14:03:24 -0500
I find that it simply running QEDIT.PUB.ROBELLE creates a file equation
thus:

file lp8;dev=80

Of course we have no such device.

But it also pointed to a QEDITMGR file that I was totally unaware of
that had this file equation.

Problem solved, (crossing my fingers.)

Tracy Johnson
Measurement Specialties, Inc.