UTCSTAFF Archives

January 2006

UTCSTAFF@RAVEN.UTC.EDU

From:
"N. Andrew Horton" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
N. Andrew Horton
Date:
Tue, 24 Jan 2006 12:12:15 -0500
My wife and I are selling our Whirlpool Washer and Dryer. These are both less than one year old. We purchased them on 4/7/2005. Both come with a 5-year transferable warranty which was purchased from Best Buy that will expire on 4/7/2010. Great washer and dryer but we will be moving soon and will need a stackable.
$600 for Both

Description below. Pictures can be seen on Best Buy's website by searching model numbers.

Contact Andrew Horton at 425-5285.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Whirlpool 3.2 Cu. Ft. 7-Cycle Super Capacity Washer - White-on-White

Model: LSB6000PQ

Get your laundry done at record pace with this super capacity washer that holds larger loads to lighten yours.

  a.. Extra-large load capacity allows you to do fewer loads for improved time, water and energy efficiency
  b.. 2-piece Surgilator® agitator creates a continuous roll-over action for intensive cleaning results
  c.. 7 cycles, 3 temperatures and 3 wash/spin combinations enable customized garment care to keep fabrics looking new
  d.. 5 water level selections allow you to choose the precise level needed according to load size, so you don't waste water
  e.. Quick wash cycle provides a fast, easy solution when time is an issue
  f.. Bleach dispenser ensures bleach is properly diffused throughout the wash water
  g.. SpillGuardT top contains messes for hassle-free cleanup
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Whirlpool 5.9 Cu. Ft. 4-Cycle Extra-Large Capacity Electric Dryer - White-on-White

Model: LEB6000PQ

Fit more clothes in and dry them faster in this extra-large capacity front load dryer. Featuring 4 automatic cycles and 3 temperature selections, this dryer can handle everything from jeans to delicate fabrics.

  a.. Extra-large 5.9 cu. ft capacity allows you to dry more clothes in one load
  b.. Automatic Dry Control shuts off the dryer when your clothes are finished
  c.. 4 automatic cycles and 3 temperature selections provide plenty of options
  d.. SpillGuardT top contains cleaning agent spills
  e.. Large side swing door makes loading and emptying easy
  f.. Extra-large top mount lint filter is easy to clean and increases air flow and drying efficiency
N. Andrew Horton
Director of Athletic Ticket Operations/Sales
The McKenzie Arena, Dept. 3503
615 McCallie Avenue
Chattanooga, TN 37403-2598
423.425.5285 (office)
423.425.2160 (fax)

* UTCSTAFF home page:  http://raven.utc.edu/archives/utcstaff.html *
* unsubscribe:  mailto:[log in to unmask]  *
*   subscribe:  mailto:[log in to unmask]    *