UTCSTAFF Archives

January 2006

UTCSTAFF@RAVEN.UTC.EDU

From:
Joe Wilferth <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Joe Wilferth <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 19 Jan 2006 09:12:09 -0500
Re marketing:  I recall Dr. Friedl talking about such a publication.  I wonder, considering his resignation, if that project will be pursued.(?)

Re interdisciplinary collaboration:  Incidentally, I recently published an article with Charles Hart (from the Walker Teaching Resource Center).  The connection here, i.e., between an English-type and an instructional designer, was built on and promoted by the various workshops provided by the WTRC and by the Faculty Fellows program.  The Walker Teaching Resource Center is a *great* place to meet and work with faculty from across our campus.  (Thanks, Karen, Charles, and Marcus!)  It is a place that makes visible unique and wonderful connections among our disciplines.

For what it's worth...

Joe