UTCSTAFF Archives

January 2006

UTCSTAFF@RAVEN.UTC.EDU

From:
Sandy Watson <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Sandy Watson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 18 Jan 2006 10:28:35 -0500
I am selling my house in Ooltewah and moving into the city. If you want a
gorgeous, well kept home in a family neighborhood (Stillwater Subdivision
off Old Lee Highway) with a community pool, this place is for you. The house
was built in 2002 and is two stories. It has 4 bedrooms (one is a bonus over
the garage), 2 and a half baths, attached two-car garage, huge master closet
and bath with tiled floors and corian counter tops, Jacuzzi tub and separate
shower. Cherry hardwood floors have just been installed in the entire
downstairs area ($8000) and are absolutely stunning. Recent kitchen remodel
includes new sink and faucets and tin ceiling tile backsplashes. This house
is in pristine condition and sits on an oversized level lot just one house
down from the pool. House includes landscaping and accent lighting along
with a large deck. Great neighbors!  Here is the link to the listing:

http://www.crye-leike.com/main/browsedetail.php?addrmls=1058246
<http://www.crye-leike.com/main/browsedetail.php?addrmls=1058246&mgrp=12&ln=
1&tid=chattanooga&mlsnum=1058246>
&mgrp=12&ln=1&tid=chattanooga&mlsnum=1058246

There will be an open house this Sunday from 2-5.

Address:

8005 Stillwater Circle

Thanks!

Dr. Sandy Watson

Assistant Professor of Science Education

University of Tennessee, Chattanooga

615 McCallie Avenue, Dept. 4154

Chattanooga, TN 37403

* UTCSTAFF home page:  http://raven.utc.edu/archives/utcstaff.html *
* unsubscribe:  mailto:[log in to unmask]  *
*   subscribe:  mailto:[log in to unmask]    *