UTCSTAFF Archives

January 2006

UTCSTAFF@RAVEN.UTC.EDU

From:
Carol Oglesby <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Carol Oglesby <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 13 Jan 2006 09:57:59 -0500
Happy New Year!!

The UTC Work Place Wellness Center is open and ready to help you accomplish
those health-related new year resolutions!!  We have new equipment, offer
group classes and personal training.  We can also work with you to complete
a health assessment and will happily give you instruction that can assist
you in meeting your fitness goals.  The Center has qualified staff on hand
at all times.  We can also come to your department and give a group
assessment and information pertaining to the Center.

Have you decided to start a walking program?  We will be happy to let you
borrow a quality pedometer (or purchase) to measure your distance and
caloric burn.  We will set the stride for you as well.  Remember to aim for
10,000 steps!  What a difference this can make in your level of fitness and
your attitude towards your health.  We do ask for a $5 deposit, which is
returned, when you bring back the pedometer.

If you are interested, please do not hesitate to stop by and see us, or if
you have questions, just give me a call.

We look forward to hearing from you.

Regards,

Carol

* UTCSTAFF home page:  http://raven.utc.edu/archives/utcstaff.html *
* unsubscribe:  mailto:[log in to unmask]  *
*   subscribe:  mailto:[log in to unmask]    *