UTCSTAFF Archives

January 2006

UTCSTAFF@RAVEN.UTC.EDU

From:
Lyn Miles <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Lyn Miles <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 31 Jan 2006 15:25:36 -0500
WOMEN'S FACULTY CAUCUS

All faculty women of any rank are invited to our next Women's Faculty Caucus
Meeting Wed Feb 1, 11 a.m. Brock 302A.

Bring your own brown bag lunch, and we will have some dessert and coffee, or
just bring yourself. If you cannot attend this meeting but would like to be
involved, please email me or Oralia Preble-Niemi

H. Lyn Miles, Ph.D. UC Foundation Professor of Anthropology

* UTCSTAFF home page:  http://raven.utc.edu/archives/utcstaff.html *
* unsubscribe:  mailto:[log in to unmask]  *
*   subscribe:  mailto:[log in to unmask]    *