UTCSTAFF Archives

January 2006

UTCSTAFF@RAVEN.UTC.EDU

From:
Mike Bell <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Mike Bell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 26 Jan 2006 14:24:18 -0500
Greetings,

Some of you have called to ask me about the deadline for submitting
purchase requests to the Library, or how a faculty member goes about
making a recommendation for purchase.  As there may be others out there
with the same questions who have not yet made that call, let me refer
you to the following location on our home page.  You may go to our home
page (http://www.lib.utc.edu <http://www.lib.utc.edu/> ) and click on
About the Library, and then Collections and Acquisitions to get to some
general information about how UTC faculty members may request materials.
You will also find there a list of faculty members who serve as library
liaisons from the academic departments and who the responsibility for
coordinating collection development activities within their respective
departments.

As an alternative, you may click on this link
http://www.lib.utc.edu/about/collections/CD_faculty.html for a fast,
direct link.

Should you have any questions, feel free to call me at x4502.

Thank you.

Michael Bell

Acting Assistant Dean and Head of Acquisitions, Collection Development,
and Serials

Lupton Library

University of Tennessee at Chattanooga

423-425-4502

* UTCSTAFF home page:  http://raven.utc.edu/archives/utcstaff.html *
* unsubscribe:  mailto:[log in to unmask]  *
*   subscribe:  mailto:[log in to unmask]    *