SCUBA-SE Archives

January 2006

From:
Lee Bell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 8 Jan 2006 09:45:59 -0500
>>Having worked for a few years as a baggage handler, I can assure you that
>>it's no myth.

>Is this a confession or just the usual Ding-Dong blather?

Confession?  To working as a baggage handler to get through college, sure.
To being a thief just because I was a baggage handler, about as much as your
German heritage makes you a Nazi.

>>Personally, I usually carry items of greatest value with me.  My
>>regulator, dive computer, notebook computer and, when possible, my
>>cameras, whether land or underwater.

>Since you don't travel  .... why not post this nonsense to groups where
>they believe that you do?

Not since last week.  Not again until the 17th and again on the 27th.  I
don't knowd where you get your ideas, but you really should try to do
better.  It's better to keep quiet and be thought a fool than to open your
mouth and remove all doubt.

Lee