SCUBA-SE Archives

January 2006

Date:
Sat, 28 Jan 2006 15:16:02 -0600
-----Original Message-----
From: SCUBA or ELSE!Diver's forum [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On
Behalf Of Michael Doelle
Sent: Saturday, January 28, 2006 12:41 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [SCUBA-SE] BlaBla was: Re: Camera Insurance Answer

>>>Can't beat Blitish food: curry, pizza...........<
>And chicken Tikka Masala.
That is a curry :-)

And apparently unknown in India.

>>Hey, I really like meat pies. At least the Ozzieversions.
>Funny how they never define what 'meat' is......worrying :-)

We seem to have a 'meat-scandal' around here about once a month now. The
biggest game distributer in Bavaria just got shut down. I usually buy
Australian in the supermarket. Out of luck if the stuff gets relabled,
which is the most common fraud.

>>And mushy peas.
>Mushy peas are a northern delicacy, you need a really funny accent to
>be
allowed to eat these; no self respecting southerner would be caught dead

consuming this northern crap, hence my supply is always hidden at the
back
of the cupboard.<

I wouldn't know about these regional peculiarities up in Blighty.

Hey, when are you ready to go on a dive trip again? Or organize
something up North where you are? Isle of Skye?