SCUBA-SE Archives

January 2006

From:
Michael Doelle <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 21 Jan 2006 11:38:49 -0500
Chuck wrote,

>Being a Boilermaker myself, did not get excited about it but it was a good
game.<

OK, never mind then. But I still remember that idiot who touched the ball
when he didn't have to in the last final that UT would have won  (yes,
there wasn't a real championship then) against the Jawjah Bulldogs. So 'we'
had to wait a bit longer for the next one.

>He has been talking about that for years.  We will see.<

I know. He announced it loads of times when I was still in Fla. If he ever
does, I think I'll actually fly over for that. The Bahamea trip taht is.
I'd also be tempted to do Coz again.