HP3000-L Archives

December 2005, Week 3

From:
"Shahan, Ray" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Shahan, Ray
Date:
Tue, 20 Dec 2005 14:39:23 -0600
Yup, that's how I see it, John.  :-D

-----Original Message-----
From: HP-3000 Systems Discussion [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On
Behalf Of John Hurt
Sent: Tuesday, December 20, 2005 2:13 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [HP3000-L] Is silence golden?

Well - I guess I can speak for Ray and myself...He and I get to put off
becoming Walmart Greeter's for a few more years...
Paul - you feeling pretty good about this since I was thinking you were
going to have to go into the classic car parts business in 2007?

Mr. Werth - how are you feeling?

Mr. Marrah - any thoughts?

John Hurt
Baseball Express