HP3000-L Archives

December 2005, Week 3

From:
"Dave Powell, MMfab" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Dave Powell, MMfab
Date:
Thu, 15 Dec 2005 12:50:39 -0800
My cat has turned off my TV & VCRs -- I have them powered off a
pretty-standard surge protector with a pretty-standard rocker switch, and even
a small cat is heavy enough to flip it just stepping on the corner casually
walking by.

Then there was the time he puked right over one of the un-used outlets on the
same surge protecter.  Fortunately I had it covered with one of those little
plastic plugs -- I don't want to even think about cat puke in a live outlet.

Maybe he just thinks a spend too much time watching TV :)

Dave Powell,    MMfab