HP3000-L Archives

December 2005, Week 1

From:
"Dave Powell, MMfab" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Dave Powell, MMfab
Date:
Tue, 6 Dec 2005 16:08:52 -0800
I check these things at
http://www.spamcop.net/w3m?action=checkblock&ip=69.95.44.90.

It is "Choice One Communications", which you probably already knew.  But the
ip you gave is theirs (I think) not the original villian's.

This spamcop page is open to non-spamcop users, in fact I found out about it
because they were blocking some of our messages because of the headers
included an ip number that belongs to our isp, not us.  But since they are
messing us up by blocking our legitimate messages, I don't feel guilty about
using their page as a tool to check any suspicious ip# I see in a message
header when I am deciding whether to open a message or not.