UTCSTAFF Archives

December 2005

UTCSTAFF@RAVEN.UTC.EDU

From:
Linda Orth <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Linda Orth <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 14 Dec 2005 10:00:11 -0500
Greetings......we will begin processing grades for the Fall semester
shortly.  During grade processing transcripts for currently enrolled
students will not be available.  Transcripts will continue to be
available for NOT currently enrolled students.  Transcripts for all
students will be available by Wednesday of next week.

RAPSheets will not be available for any students.

We'll make every attempt to complete grade processing as quickly as
possible and would appreciate your help in submitting grade sheets on
time....there's a lot to do in a short period of time...thanks for your
cooperation.

lso

***********************

Linda Orth

University Registrar

Records and Registration (Dept 5155)

The University of Tennessee at Chattanooga

615 McCallie Avenue

Chattanooga, TN  37403

423.425.4669

423.425.2172 (Fax)

www.utc.edu/records-registration

* UTCSTAFF home page:  http://raven.utc.edu/archives/utcstaff.html *
* unsubscribe:  mailto:[log in to unmask]  *
*   subscribe:  mailto:[log in to unmask]    *