UTCSTAFF Archives

December 2005

UTCSTAFF@RAVEN.UTC.EDU

From:
Nora Kile <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Nora Kile <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 7 Dec 2005 13:09:37 -0500
As UTC winds down, Cadek Conservatory is still going strong with lessons and concerts all this week and next. NEXT WEDNESDAY (December 14) the Cadek Flute Choir will do a 30-minute Advent concert in the newly renovated Cadek Recital Hall. The concert will run from 5:15-5:45 p.m., and is free, as usual.  We use alto and bass flutes, as well as the regular concert flute, and we will be joint on a couple of numbers by our good friend, Dexter Bell, on string bass.
Stop in for some nice music next week, before you head home or to church!

(If you happen by Rock City tonight, we will be performing there in the tent in front of the entrance!)

* UTCSTAFF home page:  http://raven.utc.edu/archives/utcstaff.html *
* unsubscribe:  mailto:[log in to unmask]  *
*   subscribe:  mailto:[log in to unmask]    *