UTCSTAFF Archives

December 2005

UTCSTAFF@RAVEN.UTC.EDU

From:
Laura Mincy <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Laura Mincy <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 6 Dec 2005 10:32:56 -0500
I just want to say thank you to all the generous UTC employees.  I put out
a request for some bedroom furniture for my new foster niece and nephew and
I received numerous offers.  Two lovely people (Jane Cashatt and Nancy
Tolar) even went the extra mile to bring their pieces to campus today so
tomorrow, Lacie and Austin will have a place to store their clothes in
their new home.

The Raven is often used for gripes and squabbles, notices of new speed
bumps, and the occasional bad poem for Lady Mocs events but I'm proud to
say that it is also utilized to expose our campus' big heart and wonderful
spirit.

Laura

* UTCSTAFF home page:  http://raven.utc.edu/archives/utcstaff.html *
* unsubscribe:  mailto:[log in to unmask]  *
*   subscribe:  mailto:[log in to unmask]    *