UTCSTAFF Archives

December 2005

UTCSTAFF@RAVEN.UTC.EDU

From:
Yvonne Kilpatrick <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Yvonne Kilpatrick <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 6 Dec 2005 09:33:23 -0500
My daughter rescued a puppy from the pound intending for it to be a gift
to a friend.  Best laid plans did not work out so the puppy is residing
in our home right now.  Someone please give this puppy a home before I
am tempted to add it to my already overcrowded collection of pets!
Gracie looks like a beagle mix.  She is about 4 weeks old but is eating
diluted wet dog food and seems to be catching on quite well to the use
of the outdoor facilities.  She had her first shots and was examined by
the folks at Ashland Terrace Animal Hospital.  The vet said it looks
like she would be a small to medium sized dog, suitable for indoor or
outdoor living.  She loves to cuddle!

She comes equipped with:

--a large Rubbermaid tote and blankets for her bed

--first dose of flea deterrent

--1 bag of dry puppy food and several cans of wet food

--a new collar

--food pans

--outdoor dog house is available for the taking as well.  My husband
just built a very large dog house for our two labs and we have two dog
houses that are not in use.

She could be snuggling with you this evening and I will miss
her!--Yvonne

* UTCSTAFF home page:  http://raven.utc.edu/archives/utcstaff.html *
* unsubscribe:  mailto:[log in to unmask]  *
*   subscribe:  mailto:[log in to unmask]    *