HP3000-L Archives

November 2005, Week 4

From:
Bill Towe <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Mon, 28 Nov 2005 16:40:47 EST
Thank you for everyone's reply to the Arizona MPE position.  Good  news...we
have another opening in the New England area.

This position has an added component.  We are looking for an MPE  technical
position (System Admin) type that has some knowledge base of HP-UX as  well.
There will be instruction to grow that UNIX knowledge base, but a  little bit
before hand would be very helpful.

Again, this job is full time in the Connecticut area and is a System Admin
level position.  Since this position is so far from the job opening we had
listed in Arizona, I am unable to forward responses from the last position for
this one.  So if you responded last time and have interest in this job  opening
as well, please respond again.

This position is open now!

Please forward responses offline (with resumes) to Bill Towe, BlueLine
Services, LLC. (469) 635-2000 ext. 104 or e-mail at [log in to unmask]
(mailto:[log in to unmask])

Thanks!
-Bill P. Towe
BlueLine Services, LLC.