HP3000-L Archives

November 2005, Week 4

From:
Denys Beauchemin <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Tue, 22 Nov 2005 08:41:01 -0600
I received a private message late yesterday about my below message.  I
noticed that I left the word "on" out of the message.  It should have read:

"Which one are you ON, Fear or Terror?"

But even with that, my correspondent was quizzical, so I figured that others
might be also.

Mars has two natural satellites, Phobos (Greek for Fear) and Deimos (Greek
for Terror).  Mars, as everyone remembers, was the Roman god of war.

BTW, I believe "War of the Worlds" is released on DVD today, how fitting.

Denys