SCUBA-SE Archives

November 2005

From:
Michael Doelle <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 27 Nov 2005 05:35:52 -0500
Hai all,

the trip is ON now.

It almost looked as if I had to cancel, but we got the bastard software
fixed this weekend.  Heh, at least to a point that we can call 'fixed'.
Doesn't mean that the damn thing ackshully works, but its now in 'good
enough' shape so that we can ship it to the customers. Will they complain?
Hell, yes. But I'll be going to Indonesia. And worry about complaints
later.

So I'll mail Avandi later today.

Bjorn: I'll be in SIN on Dec. 11 overnighting before my trip to DPS. Will
you be home? Let me know.